Autoworld recently organised some product training for its staff. On 12 July, Holts professional David Phiri ran a training session for our salesmen, fitment centre staff and warehouse staff. Established in 1919, Holts is a global leader in the manufacture of superior car care products, for improved performance, appearance, repair and maintenance.
The training at Autoworld consisted of discussions around the range of Holts products, which are designed to help with vehicle performance and maintenance:-
- Holts release spray – for easy penetration and release of jammed, frozen or rusted nuts, bolts and other parts
- Holts engine and part degreaser – a cleaner for metal and plastic which quickly removes oil, grease , tar and dirt and is suitable for parts, tools, gearboxes and machinery in general
- Holts electrical contact cleaner – this removes dirt, dust, oil and grease and is suitable for circuit boards and components such as switches
- Holts EGR and Carb cleaner – this will improve engine performance and is a ‘must buy’ (EGR = Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve)
- Holts brake and parts cleaner – this really cleans brakes, calipers, drums, springs, clutches, wheel cylinders and plates, increasing performance efficiency
- Holts high performance Moly grease – now shocks can be protected from corrosion and shock-loading. With a very low co-efficient of friction, this excellent product reduces wear and tear in shocks. Also suitable for CV joints, universal joints and wheel bearings (Moly stand for molybdenum disulphide)
- Holts silicone spray – lubricates, protects and waterproofs rubber, nylon, plastic, metal and wood
Participants were advised to encourage customers not to go for cheap brands but choose the professionally-developed Holts products stocked by Autoworld.
Autoworld staff were grateful to management for organising this excellent training event in co-operation with Holts, to give them more knowledge to serve customers even better.